We’ve all been there, when you’ve put in the extra effort and packed lunch, only to have your hopes and dreams destroyed by leaving it in the fridge. Better yet, you did bring it to work, and you decided that tuna and rice just won’t cut it today.
Never fear, because we’ve got you covered with all the delicious lunch deals you need to know about at South Bank.
1. Fellow pizza lovers, you can’t look past Barbossa Bar’s lunch pizza special, featuring stone-baked pizzas for just $15. Yes please.
2. If you feel like getting out of the office, The Jetty’s weekday lunch deal is for you. Think: a range of mouth-watering menu favourites, paired with a house beverage and the best views in the city, for just $28.
3. Rejoice, chicken wing lovers! Wings Wednesday at El Camino Cantina means 10 cent wings with a cheeky bevvy, and oh boy, is that dangerously delectable and affordable. Sold.
4. Viet De Lites’ $12 Pho is available every Monday to Thursday, the perfect cosy lunch to get you through the cooler months ahead.
5. We like Burger Urge’s buns and we cannot lie! Enjoy a burger and fries for just $12 on weekdays.
6. This one’s for the Mexican fare lovers! Get your hands on Mucho Mexicano’s $10 burritos every weekday.
7. Ahmet’s $10 lunch pide is a South Bank lunch icon, and for good reason. You can enjoy them every Monday and Tuesday, and trust us when we say, you won’t regret it.