WELCOME TO SOUTH BANK,
South Bank is Brisbane's premier dining, lifestyle and cultural destination, featuring world-class eateries, lush parklands, stunning river and city views, and an epic line-up of eclectic events all year round. Join us as we unearth South Bank's greatest stories, find hidden gems, and bring all that’s fantastic about this dining hub front and centre so you can eat and drink it all in. For the ultimate guide on where to go, what to eat, and what to see, look no further than here.
Keep an eye out
Stanley Street Plaza
The meeting place of many who congregate at South Bank, Stanley Street Plaza is awash with activity as a home to casual dining, live music, and eclectic markets. There’s endless fun to be had in the Plaza with delicious lunch and dinner options, coffee and breakfast treats on hand, and convenient access to surrounding attractions.
Little Stanley Street
The fundamental appeal of Little Stanley Street lies in its eclectic and exotic food offering across more than 30 distinct dining destinations. Lined with an abundance of funky cafes, cool concepts, and gourmet restaurants to enliven even the most exotic palates, Little Stanley Street has become an integral part of Brisbane’s modern dining landscape.
Bridging the gap between Brisbane’s cultural epicentre and South Bank’s premiere dining offering is Grey Street. This cultural avenue has an innate personality of its own, offering a suite of dining, accommodation, entertainment, and leisure options just on the fringe of Little Stanley Street.
Wheel of Brisbane
With breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane, South Bank, the Brisbane River, and the inner city, The Wheel of Brisbane is a singular experience you won’t find anywhere else. Suspended 60 metres above the ground, you’ll have a front row seat from which to experience Brisbane’s ultimate cultural, entertainment, and lifestyle precinct.
South Bank Stories
- A Very Merry Night Out At South BankSouth Bank is set to become the go-to spot for a fun and festive night out this December. As we count down the days until Santa Claus is in town, we’ve curated the perfect schedule for an unforgettable night filled with captivating performances, enchanting lights, caroling, Christmas shopping, and much more, all in one spot… […]Read more
- 3 Spots To Grab Some Irresistible Christmas Catering at South Bank!Forget rushing to the shops for your festive catering; instead, swing by South Bank and pick up some gourmet festive goodies that will delight your guests and save you a lot of time in the kitchen! From gourmet pastries with a French flair to grazing tables featuring the crème de la crème of artisan cheese […]Read more
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day DiningDitch the kitchen stress this Christmas and let South Bank’s culinary pros take the reins! Discover a stress-free holiday dining experience with our top three lunch and dinner packages, promising the perfect blend of festive ambiance and luxury that you won’t want to miss. The Jetty Christmas Eve The Jetty beckons this Christmas Eve with […]Read more
- Vici's Gingerbread Cookie RecipeUp the festive vibes in your house with this gingerbread cookie recipe from VICI! Makes approx 30 gingerbread men Cookie dough 600g all-purpose flour 8g ground ginger 4g ground cinnamon 200g brown sugar 185g unsalted butter room temp pinch salt 1tsp vanilla extract x2 whole eggs 150g golden syrup (or treacle) Royal icing x1 egg […]Read more
- Plan Your Christmas Adventure At South BankIf you’ve been out of the loop, South Bank is undergoing a magical transformation into a Christmas wonderland this December. To immerse yourself fully in the festive spirit, we’ve curated a list of the perfect Christmas pairings this year. Whether you’re seeking a casual and delectable spot to treat the kids before indulging in family-friendly […]Read more
- Friday 15 December - Saturday 23 DecemberCollective Markets – Christmas EditionRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberSouth Bank Christmas ShowRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberFestive Beats Presented by Eat South BankRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberSouth Bank Christmas CinemaRead more
- Sunday 31 DecemberNew Year's Eve at River Quay FishRead more