WELCOME TO SOUTH BANK,
South Bank is Brisbane's premier dining, lifestyle and cultural destination, featuring world-class eateries, lush parklands, stunning river and city views, and an epic line-up of eclectic events all year round. Join us as we unearth South Bank's greatest stories, find hidden gems, and bring all that’s fantastic about this dining hub front and centre so you can eat and drink it all in. For the ultimate guide on where to go, what to eat, and what to see, look no further than here.
Keep an eye out
- Plan Your Christmas Adventure At South BankRead more
- South Bank Just Scored A Luxe New Riverfront Pop-Up Greek RestaurantRead more
- Your Ultimate Guide To NYE At South BankRead more
- PSA. This Turkish Restaurant Just Dropped A Killer Cocktail Menu For SummerRead more
- Three South Bank Brunch Packages You Need To Try ASAPRead more
Stanley Street Plaza
The meeting place of many who congregate at South Bank, Stanley Street Plaza is awash with activity as a home to casual dining, live music, and eclectic markets. There’s endless fun to be had in the Plaza with delicious lunch and dinner options, coffee and breakfast treats on hand, and convenient access to surrounding attractions.
Little Stanley Street
The fundamental appeal of Little Stanley Street lies in its eclectic and exotic food offering across more than 30 distinct dining destinations. Lined with an abundance of funky cafes, cool concepts, and gourmet restaurants to enliven even the most exotic palates, Little Stanley Street has become an integral part of Brisbane’s modern dining landscape.
Bridging the gap between Brisbane’s cultural epicentre and South Bank’s premiere dining offering is Grey Street. This cultural avenue has an innate personality of its own, offering a suite of dining, accommodation, entertainment, and leisure options just on the fringe of Little Stanley Street.
Wheel of Brisbane
With breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane, South Bank, the Brisbane River, and the inner city, The Wheel of Brisbane is a singular experience you won’t find anywhere else. Suspended 60 metres above the ground, you’ll have a front row seat from which to experience Brisbane’s ultimate cultural, entertainment, and lifestyle precinct.
South Bank Stories
- Plan Your Christmas Adventure At South BankIf you’ve been out of the loop, South Bank is undergoing a magical transformation into a Christmas wonderland this December. To immerse yourself fully in the festive spirit, we’ve curated a list of the perfect Christmas pairings this year. Whether you’re seeking a casual and delectable spot to treat the kids before indulging in family-friendly […]Read more
- South Bank Just Scored A Luxe New Riverfront Pop-Up Greek RestaurantPSA. A new pop-up Greek restaurant has just opened its doors at South Bank’s very own River Quay! Taking it’s name from Greece’s Ionian Island of Ithaka, this luxe riverfront restaurant is set to become THE go-to spot to indulge in delectable Greek cuisine in Brisbane. Diners will love the stunning Mediterranean vibe, complete with […]Read more
- Your Ultimate Guide To NYE At South BankAs the sun sets on 2023, Brisbane is gearing up for a New Year’s Eve extravaganza that promises to kickstart 2024 with a burst of energy, style, and mouth-watering indulgence. Prepare yourself to get amongst the festivities as we round-up South Banks hottest NYE events. Neon Party at Southbeach Step into 2024 with a splash […]Read more
- PSA. This Turkish Restaurant Just Dropped A Killer Cocktail Menu For SummerWe’ve found the ultimate spot to sip in style this summer… we are of course talking about Ahmet’s and their mouth-watering cocktail range! It’s the perfect accompaniment to any festive season catch-up with your nearest and dearest. Lychee Caipioska For those who love a fresh and sweet taste for their tipple of choice, the Lychee […]Read more
- Three South Bank Brunch Packages You Need To Try ASAPWe’ve got your weekend plans sorted with an epic selection of brunching offers that have dropped, just in time for the silly season! Buckle up because your weekend plans just got a gourmet upgrade. We’ve found the ultimate brunch spots, each promising a tantalizing experience that’ll have you dreaming about it all week. Round up […]Read more
- Friday 15 December - Saturday 23 DecemberCollective Markets – Christmas EditionRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberSouth Bank Christmas ShowRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberFestive Beats Presented by Eat South BankRead more
- Monday 18 December - Saturday 23 DecemberSouth Bank Christmas CinemaRead more
- Saturday 2 DecemberMeeanjin MarketsRead more