WELCOME TO SOUTH BANK,
South Bank is Brisbane's premier dining, lifestyle and cultural destination, featuring world-class eateries, lush parklands, stunning river and city views, and an epic line-up of eclectic events all year round. Join us as we unearth South Bank's greatest stories, find hidden gems, and bring all that’s fantastic about this dining hub front and centre so you can eat and drink it all in. For the ultimate guide on where to go, what to eat, and what to see, look no further than here.
Keep an eye out
- Not Going To The EKKA? Here’s 5 Alternatives For Your Public Holiday...Read more
- Rev Those Engines! A Porsche Street Party Is Coming To South Bank This Weekend...Read more
- Don’t Miss Out On A Ticket To These VIP Riverfire Experiences!Read more
- PSA A Vinyl Record Market & Listening Party Is Coming To South BankRead more
- Where To Sip On The Best Brews in South Bank!Read more
Stanley Street Plaza
The meeting place of many who congregate at South Bank, Stanley Street Plaza is awash with activity as a home to casual dining, live music, and eclectic markets. There’s endless fun to be had in the Plaza with delicious lunch and dinner options, coffee and breakfast treats on hand, and convenient access to surrounding attractions.
Little Stanley Street
The fundamental appeal of Little Stanley Street lies in its eclectic and exotic food offering across more than 30 distinct dining destinations. Lined with an abundance of funky cafes, cool concepts, and gourmet restaurants to enliven even the most exotic palates, Little Stanley Street has become an integral part of Brisbane’s modern dining landscape.
Bridging the gap between Brisbane’s cultural epicentre and South Bank’s premiere dining offering is Grey Street. This cultural avenue has an innate personality of its own, offering a suite of dining, accommodation, entertainment, and leisure options just on the fringe of Little Stanley Street.
Wheel of Brisbane
With breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane, South Bank, the Brisbane River, and the inner city, The Wheel of Brisbane is a singular experience you won’t find anywhere else. Suspended 60 metres above the ground, you’ll have a front row seat from which to experience Brisbane’s ultimate cultural, entertainment, and lifestyle precinct.
South Bank Stories
- Not Going To The EKKA? Here’s 5 Alternatives For Your Public Holiday...With the Ekka public holiday only days away (Wednesday the 10th of August to be exact), we’ve been on the hunt for the best food-filled experiences to fill your cherished holiday time! If you’re at a loss for Ekka plans this year, or are simply looking to ditch the expensive show bags, long queues, and […]Read more
- Rev Those Engines! A Porsche Street Party Is Coming To South Bank This Weekend...Calling all car enthusiasts! The Queensland Porsche Club is rolling out the red carpet and cruising onto Little Stanley Street this weekend for a street party like no other… That’s right! This Saturday the 13th of August, prepare for a sprawling display of pristine Porsches, engaging discussions with race car superstar Bayley Hall, and hours’ […]Read more
- Don’t Miss Out On A Ticket To These VIP Riverfire Experiences!Call your friends, clear that calendar and get planning! Riverfire is only a month away and you won’t want to miss out on a second of the action… That’s right! This September, Brisbane’s greatest fireworks show returns in a bright blaze of colour: signifying the start of this year’s thrilling Brisbane Festival line-up. Celebrating the […]Read more
- PSA A Vinyl Record Market & Listening Party Is Coming To South BankFellow music lovers, listen up! A dedicated vinyl record market and listening party is coming to South Bank this month and it is guaranteed to be a blast from the past… Celebrating the era of vinyl tunes and crazy hair do’s (all in the spirit of National Vinyl Day), Vinyl Village is a special, 70’s […]Read more
- Where To Sip On The Best Brews in South Bank!International Beer Day is this Friday the 5th of August, and we’ll be celebrating the only way we know how… with an ice-cold pint of our favourite local brew. To get you in the spirit, we’ve rounded up our go-to spots for the best brews in South Bank! Tippler’s Tap Discover what’s trending in the […]Read more
- Friday 12 AugustVinyl VillageRead more
- Saturday 13 AugustPorsche Street Party With Queensland Porsche ClubRead more
- Saturday 3 SeptemberExperience Riverfire at Popolo!Read more
- Saturday 3 SeptemberCelebrate Riverfire At SouthbeachRead more
- Every Wednesday to SundayAperitivo at OTTO OsteriaRead more