WELCOME TO SOUTH BANK,
South Bank is Brisbane's premier dining, lifestyle and cultural destination, featuring world-class eateries, lush parklands, stunning river and city views, and an epic line-up of eclectic events all year round. Join us as we unearth South Bank's greatest stories, find hidden gems, and bring all that’s fantastic about this dining hub front and centre so you can eat and drink it all in. For the ultimate guide on where to go, what to eat, and what to see, look no further than here.
Keep an eye out
- 5 Free (And Easy) Ways To Entertain The Kids This School HolidaysRead more
- Settle Into The Season With These Warming Winter Brews...Read more
- Meet The Faces Behind Popolo’s New Look and Menu!Read more
- 5 Minutes With Phat Sauce!Read more
- PSA: Ma Pa Me Have Just Launched An Insane New Seasonal MenuRead more
Stanley Street Plaza
The meeting place of many who congregate at South Bank, Stanley Street Plaza is awash with activity as a home to casual dining, live music, and eclectic markets. There’s endless fun to be had in the Plaza with delicious lunch and dinner options, coffee and breakfast treats on hand, and convenient access to surrounding attractions.
Little Stanley Street
The fundamental appeal of Little Stanley Street lies in its eclectic and exotic food offering across more than 30 distinct dining destinations. Lined with an abundance of funky cafes, cool concepts, and gourmet restaurants to enliven even the most exotic palates, Little Stanley Street has become an integral part of Brisbane’s modern dining landscape.
Bridging the gap between Brisbane’s cultural epicentre and South Bank’s premiere dining offering is Grey Street. This cultural avenue has an innate personality of its own, offering a suite of dining, accommodation, entertainment, and leisure options just on the fringe of Little Stanley Street.
Wheel of Brisbane
With breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane, South Bank, the Brisbane River, and the inner city, The Wheel of Brisbane is a singular experience you won’t find anywhere else. Suspended 60 metres above the ground, you’ll have a front row seat from which to experience Brisbane’s ultimate cultural, entertainment, and lifestyle precinct.
South Bank Stories
- 5 Free (And Easy) Ways To Entertain The Kids This School HolidaysCue the relentless nagging, hunger and boredom! School holidays have arrived, which means it’s only a matter of time before the little one’s start chiming “muuummmmm, what are we doing today?” … To make your life a little easier, because we all know there’s hardly enough time in the day to wash your hair let […]Read more
- Settle Into The Season With These Warming Winter Brews...When winter strikes, we’re all about comfort in a cup. Whether we’re heading out for evening drinks with friends or waking up on a cool Brissy morning, the vibe is always something warm, cosy and comforting. Don’t get us wrong… we’re not just talking about piping hot cups of decadent hot chocolate. We’ve compiled a […]Read more
- Meet The Faces Behind Popolo’s New Look and Menu!If you share our love for authentic Italian cuisine, you will have heard that South Bank favourite, Popolo, reopened last month with a fresh new look and feel! Re-joining the Brisbane food scene after a protracted 3-month refurbishment, Popolo – boasting a sleek new appearance, a scrumptious new menu and a few new faces – […]Read more
- 5 Minutes With Phat Sauce!Sunday Social is back in all its winter glory, which means it’s time to pull out that picnic rug, book a hamper and get yourself to South Bank! To kick off this Sunday’s festivities, we sat down with Phat Sauce to discuss all things chords, choruses, and community! We assure you; their music is as […]Read more
- PSA: Ma Pa Me Have Just Launched An Insane New Seasonal MenuIf you share our love for fresh Kingfish sashimi, listen up! Ma Pa Me have just announced the launch of their delicious, new seasonal menu and you don’t have to be a raw fish lover to appreciate these beautiful new bites… Lovingly crafted by Alfie and his team, this new menu – inspired by the […]Read more
- Saturday 3 SeptemberRiverfire At South Bank Beer GardenRead more
- Every TuesdayTaco Tuesday At Mucho MexicanoRead more
- Saturday 3 SeptemberCelebrate Riverfire At SouthbeachRead more
- First Tuesday Of Every MonthMa Pa Me: Bottomless Satay NightRead more
- Sunday 31 October - Saturday 29 OctoberBriz Chilli HalloweenRead more