Sunday Social is the perfect weekend wind down featuring free, laid back, live music and fine food from River Quay restaurants.
There’s no better way to enjoy our city’s world-class climate than a relaxing Sunday session at Brisbane’s most spectacular river front destination: River Quay Green.
Finish your weekend on the right note with live music performances, lawn games and funky chill out seating on the lush River Quay Green every Sunday afternoon from 2pm-5pm.
This weekly event will showcase the soft and smooth tunes of some of Brisbane’s best musicians, all set against the backdrop of the Brissie skyline.
Sunday 22nd May - Cancelled due to bad weather.
Sunday 29th May - Artist TBC
Sunday 5th June - Artist TBC
Sunday 12th June - Artist TBC
View the delish takeaway options below...
Aquitaine: Gourmet Picnic Hampers*
OTTO: Picnic Packs
The Jetty: Picnic Takeaway Menu
*psst: Picnic hampers need to be booked ahead of time!
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during Sunday Social. These measures are per the Queensland Government’s COVID-Safe Events Framework and Checklist.
In addition, a number of proactive methods have been implemented to ensure patron wellbeing across Sunday Social program, including:
- On- ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Contact tracing
- Imposed social distancing of 4 square metres per person
- Crowd management
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the South Bank, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend the South Bank if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Per Queensland Government guidelines, South Bank staff retain the right to refuse patrons from the event if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you begin to feel unwell at Sunday Social please inform on-ground security personnel and leave immediately.
To assist with safety, all patrons are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to attending Sunday Social.
Queensland Health’s recent public directive with regards to COVID-19 mandates that only vaccinated staff and patrons are able to enter certain settings and venues. Included in this list are indoor festival venues. As River Quay Green is classed as an outdoor event, patrons are not required to be vaccinated to attend.