Sunday Social is the perfect weekend wind down featuring free, laid back, live music and epic picnic eats by the river!
A weekly event that showcases the soft and smooth tunes of some of Brisbane’s best musicians, all set against the backdrop of the Brissie skyline, there’s no better way to send off your Sunday.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us at River Quay Green every Sunday afternoon from 2pm-5pm.
Sunday December 3 - Imessa
Sunday December 10 - Inspired Insomniac and Birdman Randy
*psst: Picnic hampers need to be booked ahead of time!
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during Sunday Social. These measures are per the Queensland Government’s COVID-Safe Events Framework and Checklist.
In addition, a number of proactive methods have been implemented to ensure patron wellbeing across Sunday Social program, including:
- On- ground hygiene stations, with regular use encouraged
- Contact tracing
- Imposed social distancing of 4 square metres per person
- Crowd management
- Daily touch-point cleaning of all toilet blocks and parent’s rooms, plus intensifying night-cleaning of all toilets.
When visiting the South Bank, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend the South Bank if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms- these include a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, and feeling unwell
- You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Per Queensland Government guidelines, South Bank staff retain the right to refuse patrons from the event if they are displaying COVID-like symptoms. If you begin to feel unwell at Sunday Social please inform on-ground security personnel and leave immediately.
To assist with safety, all patrons are encouraged to download the Commonwealth Government’s COVID-19 app prior to attending Sunday Social.
Queensland Health’s recent public directive with regards to COVID-19 mandates that only vaccinated staff and patrons are able to enter certain settings and venues. Included in this list are indoor festival venues. As River Quay Green is classed as an outdoor event, patrons are not required to be vaccinated to attend.