Attention, fellow chocoholics!
World Chocolate Day is this Thursday the 7th of July, which means it’s time to don those stretch pants and head to South Bank for the best chocolate everything. We’re talking incredible molten lava cake, silky chocolate fondue, decadent French mint hot chocolate and so much more...
- Denim Co’s French mint hot chocolate is a must try this season! With all the nostalgia of a classic mint slice and the complexity of rich cocoa, it’s a definite crowd favourite...
- The Jetty know how to please with their molten chocolate lava cake. Served with lashings of vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis, we’re drooling just thinking about this decadent creation!
- Bourbon Street’s Nutella crepes are sweet, soft and seriously good. Loaded with heavenly choc hazelnut spread (because who doesn’t love Nutella) and served with a healthy scoop of ice cream, this dessert is a BIG vibe.
- Coco Bliss Collective never fail to deliver that sweet (yet healthy) chocolate hit! Our personal favourite is the Ferrero bowl topped with choc fudge sauce, hazelnuts, and granola...
- Happy Pop’s have officially designed the pop of our dreams! Combining brownie batter and chocolate fudge in the one drool-worthy creation, we are OBSESSED!
- Brooklyn Depot’s decadent double chocolate brownie is the perfect dessert for any sweet tooth! Topped with crushed pecans, vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce, who could say no?
- The Great Aussie Sweet Company is a haven for all things sweet! Stocking chocolate covered treats from all over the globe (hello Reese’s peanut butter cups), you’ll forever feel like a kid in a candy shop.
- Max Brenner’s silky chocolate fondue will always hold a spot in our hearts (and our stomachs). Warm, decadent and straight up delicious, it is the perfect sweet treat this winter!
- Ole’s traditional churros with warm chocolate sauce is long-term fave! Who wouldn’t want crispy churros covered in sweet cinnamon sugar?