Brownie lover's rejoice!
Denim Co. have just shared their super decadent (and insanely delicious) brownie recipe, and trust us when we say that you'll want to whip up a batch this Easter.
250g unsalted butter
250g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
¾ cup all purpose flour
3 Tbsp dutch cocoa powder
2 Tbsp caster sugar
- Heat butter, chocolate, brown sugar and vanilla in a double boiler until smooth and glossy. Allow to slightly cool
- Mix in the flour and cocoa powder
- In a seperate bowl, mix the eggs and caster sugar till thick and creamy
- Slowly mix in the flour mix, then fold through the melted chocolate mix.
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
Serve topped with vanilla bean ice cream and chopped pistachios.