This moreish Neapolitan Gnocchi is brought to you by Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers...
Gnocchi (homemade or store bought)
1 jar Benfatti tomato sugo (available at Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers!)
1 sprig of basil
1 fresh red chilli
Salt, pepper and sugar, to taste
1. Play your favourite song.
2. Boil water in a medium pot with a pinch of salt.
3. Add the gnocchi to the boiling water, and wait until it begins floating.
4. Once floating, drain the gnocchi (but be sure to keep a little bit of water!)
5. Heat the tomato sugo in a pan on low heat.
6. Finely chop the basil, and add to the tomato sugo mixture. Season mixture with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
7. Add two tablespoons of the pasta water to the tomato sugo.
8. Sprinkle parmesan cheese in the pan and add gnocchi. Stir until the gnocchi is swimming in the sauce.
9. Serve and add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
10. Garnish with a basil leaf and enjoy!