The silly season is officially over which can only mean one thing…
Yep! It’s time to put down that bottle of wine, do away with the pre-dinner cheeseboards and start investing in your health.
To start the year with healthy habits, we’ve rounded up our favourite nutritious (and delicious!) food picks for 2023.
- Put down that boring garden salad! Ma Pa Me have an epic coconut chicken salad on the menu and we guarantee it’ll be a lot easier on the tastebuds. Think tender poached chicken with oak leaf lettuce, kaffir lime, roasted peanuts, coriander, coconut and chicken…
- We’re convinced that there’s nothing a good green smoothie from Coco Bliss can’t fix. Blended with kale, spinach, banana, mango and coconut water, this smoothie will have you feeling fighting fit in no time.
- If you’re yet to try the fresh tabouli from Baba Ganouj, you’re missing out! Prepared in house with finely chopped parsley, tomato, onion, lemon juice and olive oil, it is the perfect accompaniment to any of their signature grilled meats.
- Introducing the keto bowl from Zeus - a delicious meal that won’t break your budget or your diet! This beauty is prepared with your choice of chicken, haloumi or plant-based chicken atop their baked cauliflower rice salad and slaw.
- Want to enjoy a meal out without sacrificing your health goals? Viet De Lites have you covered with their fresh and flavourful selection of vermicelli bowls! Served with lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts, mint, pickled carrot, peanut and a tangy dressing, all you have to do is pick your protein.
- Looking for a nutritious lunch on the run? Stop by Subway for one of their freshly made salads, wraps and subs! Our personal fave is the chicken teriyaki wrap with a selection of salad toppers (yum!).