Easter is just around the corner, and you best believe we’ll be taking any opportunity to gorge ourselves on chocolate covered everything (can you blame us?) …
Because no Easter celebration is ever truly complete without sweets, we’ve rounded up 8 chocolate-laden desserts to dig a spoon into this April!
- Deluxe Brownie from Denim Co. – A decadent chocolate brownie topped with creamy vanilla ice-cream, hot fudge sauce, and roasted pistachios… need we say more? This dreamy dessert from Denim Co. never fails to impress.
- Loaded Waffle Sundae from Ben & Jerry’s – If you’re yet to try one of Ben & Jerry’s loaded waffle sundaes, we recommend you change that STAT. A golden, toasted waffle topped with your choice of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a healthy lashing of choc fudge sauce; this sundae is definitely a guilty pleasure.
- Chocolate Fondue from Max Brenner – Sometimes, you just can’t go past the classics! This Easter, reignite your love for fondue (not that it every really died…) with a trip to Max Brenner. A warm fondue tower with your choice of melted chocolate, banana bread, strawberries, bananas and marshmallows is calling!
- Cioccolato from OTTO Ristorante – We’re not exaggerating when we say this delicate dessert from OTTO is pure perfection. Prepared with dark chocolate, blueberry, crème fraiche and honey, this dessert if deliciously decadent without being too rich.
- Tortino from Popolo – We assure you; this is not your average chocolate mud cake! Lovingly prepared by the Popolo team, this delightful dairy free chocolate mud cake with fresh berry compote is definitely one to add to your bucket list.
- Chocolate Naked Pop from Happy Pops – Satisfy your sweet tooth while soaking up the Autumn sunshine with a hand-crafted gelato pop from Happy Pops! Offering a variety of different naked pops (hello bitter chocolate gelato), simply pick your pop, add your choice of chocolate, and customize with up to three different toppings.
- Death by Chocolate from Cold Rock – Think double chocolate ice cream mixed with crushed pieces of Milky Way, chocolate brownie and mini M&M’s (drooling!). The O.G. when it comes to loaded, frozen ice creams, Cold Rock will forever be a fave.
- Chocolate covered everything from Great Aussie Sweets Company – We know this isn’t technically a dessert, but we couldn’t not mention Great Aussie Sweet Company’s epic selection of chocolates. Picture a wall dedicated to chocolate covered everything, from almonds to pineapple lumps…