If you’ve been trying to eat less meat, listen up!
Earth Day is this Saturday and to celebrate the beauty of our planet (and our plants!), we’ve rounded up 6 incredible meat-free dishes to dig a fork into this month. Trust us, you’ll want to take note!
- Jackfruit Rendang Curry from Ma Pa Me – Get ready to live out your greatest banquet dreams! Ma Pa Me offer a full vegan menu, and their rendang curry with young jackfruit, cumin, coriander seed, cinnamon, star anise, serundeng and coconut is an absolute crowd-pleaser.
- Vegan Mushroom Risotto from The Jetty– If you share our love for a good risotto, you need to order yourself a serve of this vegan mushroom risotto ASAP. Prepared with truffle, leek, wild mushrooms and vegan parmesan, you’d never guess this beauty is vegan!
- Tartufata Pizza from Popolo – We’re not exaggerating when we say this pizza is to die for! Topped with fior di latte, truffle mushrooms and asiago cheese, this pizza is naturally vegetarian BUT can also be made dairy-free (win, win!).
- Woozi Burger from Brooklyn Depot – Vegans eat burgers too! And not just any burger, the iconic Woozi burger from Brooklyn Depot, made with a plant-based vegan patty, vegan cheese, oak lettuce, tomato and depot sauce.
- Southern Cauliflower Wings from Tippler's Tap – Cauliflower wings and an ice-cold craft beer… name a better duo (we’ll wait!). Picture golden, fried cauliflower pieces, served with Tippler’s signature Comeback sauce.
- Rigatoni Puttanesca from OTTO – When it comes to pasta, OTTO can do no wrong. Take our word when we say the rigatoni puttanesca from OTTO – made with fresh short tube pasta, cherry tomatoes, chilli, black olives and capers – will be your new fave.