If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that there's ALWAYS room for dessert. So, when you're looking to really treat yourself on your next Brisbane outing, we having you covered with our top ten dessert picks at South Bank.
1. We never met a Happy Pops creation we didn't like, especially a DIY Pop! Think: your choice of pop, drizzled in chocolate and delectable toppings.
2. Chocolate cake filled to the brim with a warm, choc-fudge sauce? Now we're talking! You'll want to save room for Denim Co.'s Choc Lava Cake.
3. This one is for the banoffee lovers! The Charming Squire have delivered the ultimate deconstructed banoffee pie, featuring banana, coeur a la creme, honeycomb and caramel. Go on, treat yourself.
4. Brooklyn Depot is serving up the sweetest, tangiest key lime pie in town, made with a creamy key lime filling and mouth-watering pastry. Yep, this isn't too good to be true!
5. Once you've polished off your tasty Ahmet's feast, you best start contemplating your dessert. Whether their Nutella Baklava, Turkish Delight or Rice Milk Pudding is your pick, you're guaranteed to love them all.
6. If you're looking for a dessert that's 100% Insta-worthy, Tai Tai's Thai Milk Tea Parfait is for you! And trust us when we say it's just as delicious as it looks.
7. Aquitaine knows there's nothing quite like a refined classic, and their Crème Brûlée is no exception. Served with apple compote, rhubarb and almond biscotti, this is one drool-worthy dessert.
8. Chocolate lovers make a beeline for The Great Aussie Sweet Co! They serve up chocolate in all its glorious forms, whether you're a choc-coated strawberry gal or honeycomb chocolate guy... we're sold!
9. How could we get so far without mentioning Nonna's Pizza & Deli's Tiramisu? Lined with mascarpone, whipped cream and Marsala, its an absolute crowd-pleaser.
10. Fritzengerger’s Sugar Frites are the answer to your churro-craving hearts and are available on-the-go. The best part? These sugary, crunchy frites are served with Nutella. Score.