Whether you’re planning a picnic under the summer stars or a day out at Streets Beach, your summer eats don’t need to come with the price tag.
We’re here to show you how with 10 eats under $10 that will take your day out to the next level.
1. Who said your last $10 can’t get you a delicious cut of fish? Do your taste buds a favour and treat yourself to a fish and chips combo for under $10 at Fins and Feathers. Yes please!
2. Head to Viet De Lites and grab 4 beef rice paper rolls for $9.90. These beauties are filled with lemongrass-marinated beef, lettuce, rice vermicelli, carrot and mint. Sold!
3. Feta and Oregano chips from Zeus… need we say more? These bad boys are only $9 for a large and are a certain crowd pleaser!
4. Imagine this: a freshly baked baguette roll with your choice of meat (or tofu) and Vietnamese fare. Now quit imagining and get your hands on Banh Mee Time’s Banh Mi from $7.50.
5. The love of cheeky Nando’s is universal, especially when you can score their haloumi sticks and dip for just $7.95.
6. You can’t go past Nonna’s Deli's $10 salmon bagel, made up of fresh smoked salmon, dill cream cheese and avocado on a poppy seed bagel. What are you waiting for?!
7. We like big buns, and we cannot lie! Enjoy a snack-sized burger of choice for just $7 from Burger Urge.
8. Who said a doughnut doesn’t suffice as a meal? Not us! Get your hands on a delectable doughnut from Doughnut Time for under a tenner.
9. Feast on an ice cream sundae at Cold Rock for under $10. Now we’re talking!
10. Enjoy a delectable slice of pizza for under a tenner at Brooklyn Slice. If you have a little spare change, their ready-made desserts and delicious too.