While that tuna and rice combination is tempting (not!) we think it’s high time you treat yourself to something a little more tasty, without the price tag.
Here’s a roundup of all the meal deals you need to know about, to spice up your weekday lunch.
1. If you love seafood, you won’t want to look pasta (pun intended!) Gnocchi Gnocchi Brother’s exclusive monthly special, seafood gnocchi, with smoked salmon and a creamy tomato sauce.
2. In the mood to wine and dine at lunch time? Aquitaine’s Bottomless Lunch is for you, featuring two-courses of French fare and a two-hour beverage package for $95. We’re sold.
3. If you’re after an afternoon pick-me-up, indulge in a $2 savoury pretzel from Max Brenner with the purchase of any beverage.
4. Rejoice, lovers of curry! Indian and Persian Cuisines are offering up a curry of your choice, rice and a drink for $14.90 every weekday.
5. Southern American fare should be at the top of your must-try list, especially when it’s in the form of $12 gumbo from Bourbon Street.
6. A long lunch doesn’t need to break the bank! Feast on any pizza or pasta and a house beverage for $25 or less at Nonna’s Pizza and Deli.
7. Left lunch a little late? From 2.30pm enjoy a delicious selection of Italian bites and cocktails from Popolo with their exclusive afternoon aperitivio menu.
8. Now this is what we’re taco-ing about… get your hands on bottomless tacos for $25 every Tuesday at Mucho Mexicano.
9. We like (burger) buns and we cannot lie! Delight in $15 burgers at Burger Urge, every Monday to Thursday from 11am to 3pm.
10. Weekday lunchers, this is for you. Savour a mouth-watering meal and beverage at The Jetty for $28, every weekday from 11.30am to 3pm.
11. Mondayitis got you down? Fritzenberger has the cure, with $10 burgers available every Monday.
12. It’s not a great start to the week without a pide from Ahmet’s, especially when they’re $10 every Monday and Tuesday. Score.