World Margarita Day is this Wednesday (arguably one of our favourite days of the year) and to assist you in your sipping celebrations, we’ve rounded up six epic margs that you’ll want to raise a glass to! Trust us, you’ll want to take note…
- Coconut Margarita from Poppies – Pretend you’re sipping cocktails poolside (if only!) with this vibrant coconut marg from Poppies! Prepared with 1800 coconut tequila, simple syrup, lime juice and coconut flakes, this will forever be one of our faves…
- Strawberry Watermelon Margarita from Mucho Mexicano – We can’t stop dreaming about this fruity, strawberry and watermelon margarita from Mucho Mexicano and can you blame us? Made with Casamigos Reposado, Licor 43, strawberry, watermelon, basil and a lime salt rim, it’s everything we want in a marg and more!
- Mango and Gold Grand Marnier Margarita from El Camino Cantina – Margaritas don’t get much more epic than this limited edition, mango and gold Grand Marnier margarita from El Camino Cantina. Made with the finest, aged Patrón Anejo tequila and served with a glorious golden crown, this smokin’ number is served tableside with a small carafe of Grand Marnier, gold leaf and dry ice. Available on Wednesday the 22nd of February only!
- Spicy Watermelon Margarita from The Jetty – Fresh watermelon and tequila, name a better duo! We’re not lying when we say that The Jetty have won our heart with this refreshing (and slightly spicy!) marg creation.
- Sicilian Margarita from VICI – Big fan of the classics? Visit VICI for a Sicilian margarita you won’t forget. Think Sierra Blanco tequila, Disaronno amaretto, lemon and sugar, shaken and served over ice.
- Margarita Romero from Olé – Sugar, spice and everything nice! This incredible marg from Olé – prepared with rosemary and chili infused Sierra Blanco tequila, Cointreau, lime, grapefruit, and a paprika and chili salt rim – never fails to impress.