The seemingly endless Christmas feast has come to an end and you’ve had an amazing New Year’s celebration... Cue the Bridget Jones attempt to transform our lives with a set of totally (un)achievable goals fixed to our vision boards.
If you’re anything like us, you’re ready to put down the Chrissie pudding and (actually) stick to your health-kick resolution. Luckily for you, we’ve pulled together a list of 10 South Bank eats to keep your diet from derailing.
1. There’s no real way to go wrong at Coco Bliss, but the Mango Weiss Acai Bowl is seriously good for you (and your tastebuds!) featuring an acai mango base topped with granola, vanilla coconut yoghurt, mango and coconut flakes.
2. Boost Juice smoothies make cutting milkshakes out a breeze! Their Pure Eden is deceitfully delicious with lemon, coconut water, grapes, pineapple and all the greens.
3. New Zealand Natural whip up the freshest of juices, with combinations like orange and pineapple, apple and pear, and carrot and orange – the perfect refreshment after working up a sweat.
4. Magical Rice do sushi, and they do it well. They also offer up an assortment of ramen, baos and soba noodles too, the perfect healthy lunch alternative.
5. Subway offer an array of sandwich and salad options, all minus the guilt that comes with your regular fast food. Plus, their cookies are the bomb, and make the perfect post-workout treat.
6. Is there a way to go wrong with a good slaw? We think not. Zeus’ slaw cabbage, parsley, crunchy corn, garlic aioli and shaved haloumi = the easiest way to get in your vegetables.
7. Viet De Lites are the perfect spot to grab a refreshing, healthy bowl of rice vermicelli. Plus, all the ingredients are free from artificial colouring and additives, so you know you’re getting the good stuff.
8. If you’re scavenging for a greasy fix, skip it for Mucho Mexicano’s Sweet Potato Quesadilla. With sweet potato, spinach, feta and pine nuts, this will become your health-friendly-hit.
9. Banh Mee Time dish up fresh and authentic Vietnamese food, with their rice paper rolls, pho soup and rice vermicelli bowls being to die for. Pick anything off the menu and you’ll feel good.
10. If a Suki Poke Bowl with katsu chicken, togarashi mayo, broccoli, spinach, corn and carrot doesn’t get your taste buds dancing, we don’t know what will.