Taco lovers, rejoice! El Camino Cantina is reopening tomorrow with a Mexican fiesta that will inspire even the faintest taco fan…
That’s right! After a protracted closure following the Brisbane Floods, El Camino Cantina is reopening its doors in South Bank. Celebrating in typical El Camino fashion, with drool-worthy $2 tacos, sombreros a plenty and a lineup of damn good margs, you won’t want to miss out on this belated Mexican fiesta.
For those who are still not convinced (… although who really needs convincing when it comes to succulent tacos and sweet frozen margs), we’ve rounded up our top 6 reasons to head to El Camino Cantina this week!
- Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday! Prepare to feast on fresh, succulent $2 tacos all day long…
- Who could say no to allll the frozen margs (15 flavours to be exact)?
- Strap yourself in for 10c hot and saucy buffalo wings each Wednesday! Yep, hump days just got so much better.
- What’s better than fresh fajitas on a Thursday? Half price fajitas on a Thursday (duh)!
- It wouldn’t be a fiesta without a sombrero… and may we just say, El Camino have plenty.
- Free chips and fresh salsa… need we say more?
Don’t miss out on a second of the fun!